Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday Countdown: Scarves

24 Days left....

Nothing beats the perfect scarf during Wyoming winters so I thought I would share some tutorials on how to make and tie scarfs for the second day of the Holiday Countdown.

This DIY T-shirt scarf tutorial is my favorite (and I have seen many and even created one myself).  Some others I have made.


A scoody would be perfect for this holiday season.  If you want to make me one, I will be at WOW.

A circle scarf...


Now that you have several scarves, lets look at some ways to jazz them up a bit.  Here are 25 ways to tie a scarf in 5 minutes


Now that you know how to tie and make scarves, be sure to stop the gallery to buy and/or to sell some beautiful scarves.  We currently have several t-shirt scarves as well as some knitted beauties.  If you would like to attend an upcycled scarf making workshop, be sure to contact the gallery.  Email us, find us on Facebook or call at 307.742.6574.

We are open from 1 - 5 Monday - Friday and 1 - 4 on Saturdays.  Satuday December 3, we will open at 10 am.  Be sure to stop by Suite 271 in the Laramie Plains Civic Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment