|Painting by Robert Martinez|
1. Twitter – Update your followers via short messages.
2. Photosharing – You can use create a photoblog or use Photobucket, Flicker, or Smugmug.
3. Create a Blog – Blogs are simple and offer an informal space for you to discuss your artwork. Blogger.com and Worrdpress.com are two places to start.
4. Start a Facebook business page – See 5 reasons why here.
5. YouTube.com – You can post videos of your work and tutorials here.
6. Friend - You may know someone who is a graphic designer. He or she will be able to offer you more options than a DIY website builder. This service will not be free.
Here are some more traditional website builders. There are many more out there.
1. Wordpress.org – Free
2. Carbonmade.com – Free
3. Flavors.me – Free or $33/year
4. Cargocollective.com – Free or $66/year
5. Otherpeoplespixels.com - $160 or $260/year
6. Squarespace.com - $144 or $240/year
If you would like to learn even more about building a website and gain other skills that are crucial for art sales be sure to attend our Shameless Self-Promotion Workshop this summer. You can learn more about our workshops and/or register on the Works of Wyoming website.