Would you like to sell more art?
Are you ready to be recognized for your work?
Join us for . . .
A No-Excuses Art Marketing Workshop
|Alyson talks with workshop participants |
at workshop in Philadelphia.
Photo by John Pitman Photography
9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
1. How to write a better artist statement
2. How to organize and expand your mailing list
3. Email secrets that produce better results
4. Do’s and Don’ts of artist websites
5. Why you need a blog right now
6. How your online marketing components work together to bring you traffic
In addition to learning these 6 tips for selling more work and "shameless self-promotion" you will meet a room full of like-minded artists and go home motivated to sell more art.
The conference is just $75 until 5pm Friday May 23 and $100 after until noon on Friday June 22
Space is limited! Register now by calling Gayle at 1-307-742-6574 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We use Paypal to charge your Credit Card
About the workshop leader
|Photo by John Pitman Photography|
Remember WOW Members get 10% off workshops
For more information visit the WOW website or Facebook page.