Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Deb Stern, Laramie Artist and Small Business Woman, takes advantage of WOWs Marketing Services

Tea Bag Holders from Deb Stern Pottery in Laramie, Wyoming
I interviewed Deb Stern, small business woman and owner of Deb Stern Pottery, about her experience with Chuck, our Works Of Wyoming Marketing Services Coordinator.  She took advantage of his many years of award-winning expertise to help her art business.  Here is what she said.
"I decided to make the phone call to schedule the two-hour, free consultation with the  marketing consultant as I had been thinking of what I could do to increase my sales. The economy has made a definite difference in sales of my work and I felt I needed to do something more active on my end to stir things up. The announcement for this service came at a perfect time.
I was impressed with the flow of ideas from the consultant and felt he really did listen to me and what my business is about. (I was even more impressed when I saw his own work on his website and the adeptness portrayed on the computer!) I believe he/we came up with some really good starting ideas and feel that in the next few months, we will be working in that direction. I hope to follow through with "assignments" given to me and will schedule a meeting in the near future to follow up on our initial ideas. This was not an immediate "fix-it" action but a process in creating. I am very pleased with the results of that first meeting."

No comments:

Post a Comment